We've been hearing rumblings of the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card for a month or more now. After some misinformation on the availability of the card starting yesterday, it has finally gone live today instead.
To remind you of some of the features of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, here are the given perks:
- $300 per Year Airfare Credit
- $100 TSA Precheck/Global Entry Credit
- 3x Bonus Points on Travel/Restaurant Purchases
- 100,000 Point Signup Bonus
- Primary Rental Car insurance
- Increased point value on Chases travel portal
- More features!
If the card is of interest to you, here is the signup link: Chase Sapphire Reserve Signup
Check it out if you want to sign up for the new card. Keep in mind that Chase has a new rule called the 5/24 rule where you cannot sign up for more than 5 cards in a 24 month period. So if you already own 5 cards branded by Chase, then you should be aware that they will likely refuse the card offer to you.
If you don't fall under the 5/24 rule, go for the signup and grab that amazing signup bonus. Good luck!